Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Technobabble

[Pinned] Macros (add your own!)

To create a macro, go into the options menu (or type /macro) then click "Macros" and then click "New" and then choose a name for your macro and an icon for it (if you don't want to look for an icon then choose the question mark and it will automat...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm2355Small Mac 8y
Technobabble

[Pinned] Addons (add your own!)

To install addons just download the addon and unzip it, then copy the directory into your /interface/addon/ folder; then start the game up and adjust.Dominos (replacement for Bongos)Grid (Healing interface)Omen (Threat meter)Diamond Threat Meter (...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm10802Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 8y
Technobabble

Laptops

I'm looking to buy a new laptop on Costco.com.Which is the best laptop for < $600?(hard drive size is a non issue, i'll barely use 75 gig, so choosing between 250 and 500 gig is kinda silly)
Small Mac 7y
Mac3586Small Vanora 7y
Technobabble

Scammers getting smarter

Just in time for the holiday season, the WoW password scammers seem to be getting a little smarter.Got this email today (I would love to know where they're getting the email addresses):HelloThis is an automated notification regarding the recent ch...
Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 7y
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna4272Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 7y
Technobabble

broken "click" on mouse

the subject line explains my issue. the mouse works fine, but it just doesn't make the click sound when i click the left mouse button.Is this fixable? It's a nice 5-button mouse, so i'd hate to have to replace it...*note. if needed, i have several...
Small Mac 7y
Mac9542Small Pikaboo 7y
Technobabble

it's me again

I just purchased a MyFlash 4gb micro SDHC card for my phone. It works in my phone just fine. If i put it into my computer (via the adapter and the slots on the the front) and try to open the card with explorer, explorer crashes. I use this same me...
Small Mac 8y
Mac8568Small Kahlven 8y
Technobabble

quick search toolbar

I use Firefox. I used to have google as the search engine for my 'quick search" toolbar. I somehow managed to click 'yes' when something popped up asking me if i wanted to switch to ask.com.how do i get it back? i hate ask.com
Small Mac 8y
Mac3255Small Mac 8y
Technobabble

random mount macro?

anyone?
Small Mac 8y
Mac3248Small Slurm 8y
Technobabble

For the Nerds...Switching OS's

As most of you know - I play on a laptop - an HP dv9000. It came with Vista - which I never never never ever had a problem with until one day I decided to actually run all the updates/service packs, etc.Since updating all the crap: cycling throug...
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora21808Small Vanora 8y
Technobabble

WOW in 3D

http://www.nvidia.com/object/GeForce_3D_Vision_Main.htmlHas anyone tried these?
Small MogromVarnaki 8y
MogromVarnaki7375Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 8y
Technobabble

New Keyboard!!!

So I have been using a keyboard that I bought at a garage sale for $5 bucks for the last....oh 7 years or so. Snum's dad gave me a Amazon giftcard for $60, and, in true Becky fashion, was going to buy 60 bucks worth of books. I love books....but...
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora13525Small MogromVarnaki 8y
Technobabble

[s]RAM[/s] video card questions

I'm looking to get more RAM for my HP Pavilion a1240n. It's running a 1GB card of PC2-3200 DDR2 SDRAM.-What are my options for getting more RAM?-does it have to be EXACTLY the same as what i already have, or can i get larger/smaller?-what should i...
Small Mac 8y
Mac181059Small Barkle 8y
Technobabble

seussi emos gnivah m'i yas thgim uoy....haey

For those of you who aren't able to read backwards, that title line says, "yeah…you might say I'm having some issues."True story. My computer is typing backwards in Firefox. I had to type what you're reading right now in another program and copy p...
Small Mac 8y
Mac17738Small Barkle 8y
Technobabble

more from Mac...

this one isn't really all that bad, it's just kind of weird.in emails i receive from my brother who's in S. Africa, every time he uses either a quote mark (") or an apostrophe (') it shows up as "“" for quotes, and "’" for apostrophes.I asked ...
Small Mac 8y
Mac4249Small Mac 8y
Technobabble

Mogrom is experiencing technical issues [Update Jan 1]

So I logged on tonight with a goal of signing up online for the raid and doing some character housekeeping. I come to be kicked out of the game with a WoW error at every login. It looks like the files within my wow folder somehow have been corru...
Small MogromVarnaki 8y
MogromVarnaki10375Small Zindaku 8y
Technobabble

head sets

mine died.....hard. anyone have a suggestion for a good one to replace it with?
Small Mac 8y
Mac6393Member avatar small Duc 8y
Technobabble

here're my problems

I was hoping this issue would be rectified with the new power supply, but sadly, it wasn't.1- random restarts. often back to back to back. even before it's done loading it will restart.this issue comes in bursts. sometimes it'll be fine for a few ...
Small Mac 8y
Mac15618Small Barkle 8y
Technobabble

Need HELP!!!

Okay I need help from anyone who knows CSS, because I'm about to scrap my current project if this doesn't work right.This may look a little funny, but without posting an actual screenshot, it's the best I can do:You have a header:_________________...
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora4244Small Zethrus 8y
Technobabble

power supplies

i suspect i'm having issues with mine. it's pretty old and about time to replace it. are they all the same?if not, what are the differences?what prices should i be looking at considering?
Small Mac 8y
Mac221054Small Mac 8y
Technobabble

Carbonite

Get this.Greatest, most bestest quest mod ever.I got mine from www.wowinterface.com
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora11527Small Barkle 8y