Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Chat (Alliance)

Personal Trends, and website Useage

I have noticed that the website seems to get a lot more use during the work week, specifically on days like to today when the servers are down.Drama aside, I have also noticed that the webpage is all but dead on the weekends.
Small Zha 8y
Zha1583Small Zha 8y
General Chat (Alliance)

Humor

A guy walks into an adult book / toy store, and asks the clerk for a blow up doll. The clerk asks the oblivious questions; “Male or Female?” The guy replies “Female”. “Black or White?” The guy replies “White”. “Christian or Muslim?” The guy is lik...
Small Zha 8y
Zha113Small Zha 8y
General Chat (Alliance)

Missing Wednesday raid

Well, Kellen and I where both missing yesterday as I'm sure you noticed. It seems a really nasty storm decided to wander through complete with tornado warnings. Our power started flickering off and on during it, so we unplugged our systems and bas...
Small Marinda 9y
Marinda214Small Snum 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Guild Bank

This may seem like a wacky question, but why are we hording all the greens and such that drop on raids if we are also charging people for mats out of the bank? Last I looked, we had enough void crystals to enchant half the server and all those gre...
Small Marinda 9y
Marinda650Small Marinda 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Corpus Vile -- Mobile

This would fall into the high cool factor / fun to help pass the workday category. It also has the potential to be a huge pain in the ass. I got a fancy new phone last week, of course you can basically guess the 1st place I went. Yep you guessed ...
Small Zha 9y
Zha652Small Vanora 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Apocalyptic Thinking

Moving this conversation to a message thread, instead of the shout box. I was just being silly with the comment, cheaper by the dozen. Over Crowding – Over Population is a very serious issue that we, as a society, don’t have a lot of ability to ...
Small Zha 9y
Zha16107Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

The Offical CV Duc-Man Tribute

Small Zha 9y
Zha346Member avatar small Duc 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Speaking of BT

Speaking of BT where is everyone at in reguards to attunement and is it still required for BT?I need to do Arc to continue on my attunement and since we are still doing SSC and TK I should get that part done so that I can progress my quest during ...
Small Htead 9y
Htead320Small Htead 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Monkey, we need you to respec, Pease

Please spec to the following build?
Small Zha 9y
Zha28192Small Maelasris 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Tango

Link
Small Zha 9y
Zha862Small Barkle 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Doin' Fine

Just stuck my head out side, it's a beautiful day, I have the day off, the servers are down, this song came to mind. This is another Queensryche toon, I really like the message this song has, and I am going to take the advice my self, and Take the...
Small Zha 9y
Zha766Small Balforge 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Dirty Desk

This is an adult oriented thread; if you’re not comfortable with it, please don’t go any futher, and please don’t be exceedingly crude! I don’t see any reason why this can’t be a fun thread.Who has stories about getting lucky on the boss’s desk, o...
Small Zha 9y
Zha636Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Rep Grinding

Must admit, I am tired of spending g, and flowers on flasks, and elixirs when they are free if you have your reps right with shatt. Thats my project this weekend!I still need Sha'tar, and Scryers. The Sha'tar - tk instance grindingScryers - smv qu...
Small Zha 9y
Zha1686Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Word Game # 3

In honor of the USS New York due to be comissioned in late 09 Here is the next lettters for the word gameLPDLanding Platform Dock
Small Zha 9y
Zha32107Small Mac 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Sushi Talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO9AxSSKd9A
Small Zha 9y
Zha628Small Snum 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Humer # 2

A group of 3 Generals, and 1 Navy admiral were arguing about which branch of the service was the bravest. The Army general was the 1st to start the argument, boasting that “The Army is bravest, and I will prove it”. So they go out to the firing ra...
Small Zha 9y
Zha634Small Vanora 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Humor # 1

A group of Doctors were discussing / bragging about patients that they patched back together over the years. 1st Dr, boasting I had guy get his fingers chopped, I was able to re-attach them, and a year later he played a piano concert for the queen...
Small Zha 9y
Zha221Small Malvicious 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

For Guys EYE's ONLY. If you're a Girl, please do not read!!!!

Girls have there secrets, so do we.qz diamonds are nothing more than artifically made diamonds. It takes a machine to tell them apart.what give a qz away, is when you show up with a huge diamond, that people know you cant afford.small cz's, now th...
Small Zha 9y
Zha11100Small Zethrus 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Spectator Mode for Wow

As tight as we have been playing here recently it's really pretty to watch the group just pour out dps.I think it would be awesome if wow had a spectator mode. For example our Forum Monkey, doesn't have the gear, and also has a loose definition of...
Small Zha 9y
Zha219Small Meleve 9y
General Chat (Alliance)

Hangman # 3

Since Zeth didn't go, and my mind has taken up permant residence in the gutter, I would like to go next.Also a thingT _ _ _ _GuessedESTTrainTrailHangman: O ! /\
Small Zha 9y
Zha1257Small Zha 9y