Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
[Pinned] Name That Song!
General Chat

[Pinned] Name That Song!

Alright, this is similar to name that tune, except with words. The point of the game is to answer with the name of the song from the previous post, then list the first line in a new song, and the game goes on.I've started it where we left off on t...
Small Meleve 10y
Meleve805084Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 7y
1 2 3 4
General Chat

[Pinned] Funny video thread

Small Snum 9y
Snum715390Small Mac 7y
General Chat

[Pinned] Facebook Group For Us

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=261000227603Hi guys & gals...I created a Facebook group for CV so that Dee isn't paying for the 5 or so of us that actually still visit the forums to chat occasionally. A good majority of us have Facebook...
Small Vanora 7y
Vanora8681Small Torki 7y
[Pinned] This or That
General Chat

[Pinned] This or That

If you've never played This or That...you are a loser and have lived a sheltered life...You answer which you like better and then put up a new one. NO REPEATS! Let's do this.Black or white?
Small Meleve 10y
Meleve2837884Small Mac 8y
1 2 3
[Pinned] Movie Talk
General Chat

[Pinned] Movie Talk

This is just a thread to talk about movies. What have you seen lately that sucked? What rocked? Post here.
Small Meleve 10y
Meleve473978Small Mac 8y
[Pinned] WoW Jokes
General Chat

[Pinned] WoW Jokes

Know any good WoW jokes? Post 'em here.
Small Meleve 9y
Meleve7580Small Drace 9y
General Chat

A wild Snapcase appears!

Anyone still check this place out? Figured I'd make a thread to catch up with anyone who pops in! plus I don't social media :-(
Small Snapcase 3y
Snapcase2335Small Kahlven 1y
General Chat

Diablo III

Who all plans on playing DIII when I comes out? I signed up for the download when it is available. In the meantime I have been finding myself playing DII quite a bit lately. Anyone interested in playing DII while we wait shoot me a email.
Small Htead 5y
Htead2328Small Vanora 5y
General Chat

ZOMG! A POST!

I just wanted to see if people were actually checking these much anymore. We seem to be doing most of our chatting in the Shoutbox. Anyone still playing? Liking RealID and such? What's going down, CV (aren't we all CV at heart still?)?
Small Meleve 7y
Meleve131008Small Mac 6y
General Chat

Telescopes

Anyone know anything about telescopes?By that I mean, I'm considering buying one for my daughter for her birthday and I don't want to get her a cheap one that won't be interesting at all, but I also don't want to spend $300 on it.She is VERY inter...
Small Mac 6y
Mac2579Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 6y
General Chat

Remembering

So, what are some of your favorite memories of CV? What do you look back on fondly and think about how much fun you had with the bunch of crazies we all called "guildies"?
Small Meleve 7y
Meleve4957Small Htead 6y
General Chat

What you playin?

So what has everyone been playing lately? I let the WOW account lapse again about 2 months ago and have been playing Dragon Age. I have to say that the game is GREAT! I have been following the development of a couple of other games; Project V13...
Small Htead 7y
Htead8531Small Htead 7y
General Chat

AWESOME!

Small Mac 7y
Mac2338Small Vanora 7y
General Chat

A good read

A pretty good debate about manners in an online gaming environment.Don't read the first page and stop, it gets better and better with each passing page. There are some walls of text in there; don't skip over there, they're the best reads for the m...
Small Mac 7y
Mac1250Small Mac 7y
General Chat

Commitment Boss is Down!

To steal Barkle's phrase, the Commitment Boss has finally been downed as Snum & I officially got engaged on New Years day. :)Woohoo!!! /happy dance :D
Small Vanora 7y
Vanora10455Small Torki 7y
General Chat

Long Live the Forums!

Are you here? Are you checking the forums ever? Well, let us know what's going on. What are you up to? Are you in-game still, on sabbattical, or perma-retired? What else are you playing? What's going on IRL? Let's get these forums going again.
Small Meleve 7y
Meleve391395Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 7y
General Chat

New babies

My new baby, Liam.WTB pics of Meleve's new baby too.
Small Mac 7y
Mac8377Small Vanora 7y
General Chat

Getting the itch

Ohhhh, I am getting the itch to reactivate my account. Since I never really played hardcore I imagined it will be easy to quit but Noooo… I suspended my account 2 months ago and I am still in withdrawal.
Small Torki 7y
Torki3227Small Mac 7y
Mac2195Small Meleve 7y
General Chat

Raven Lord Game #2

since i've nearly doubled the number of attempts i've done since i made the first one. I'm making giving y'all a second chance to guess and win gold. This one will pay double what the first one is offering.Whoever guesses CLOSEST to the number of ...
Small Mac 8y
Mac221063Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 7y