Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Scoop & More

ZOMG! Warlock love in the beta!

Lots of good, no, great stuff the past 48 hours for warlocksRuin now 5 points but moving up a tier.http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9679802649&sid=2000In an upcoming build we are changing Ruin to a 5-point talent. However,...
Small Barkle 8y
Barkle10323Small Wakanido 8y
The Scoop & More

LK: Beta Naxxramas 10 person dungeon Class Sets (Tier 7?)

Slurm's Summary for Dummies:The Naxxramas 10 Person Dungeon or "Naxx 10" is the first level 80 raid everyone will see in Wrath of the Lich King. The following culled by mmo-champion.com are a preview of the first "Tier" of set armor that raiders ...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm10407Member avatar small Duc 8y
The Scoop & More

Raider Meeting - Tuesday 9/9

See Event Here:http://corpusvile.mmoguildsites.net/events/38840
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora1129Small Vanora 8y
The Scoop & More

LK: New racials, new stun mechanics

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/9658356014-orc-racial-hardiness--new-stun-mechanics.html=====Changes that should be in the next beta push. Bear in mind that some of these may change somewhat or entirely, and there may also be other changes coming i...
Small Kohna 8y
Kohna3170Small Mac 8y
The Scoop & More

Raiding Friday 5

I am willing to lead a karazhan run for all those not saved, or attend any run that might be going on today, ill be on Serberus or ltserb all day if you wanna find out more.
Member avatar small Serberus 8y
Serberus1102Member avatar small Serberus 8y
The Scoop & More

LK Engineering: Mailbox Bot, Gnomish all purpose army knife, Gadgetzhan Portal & more!

From mmo-champion.com:Notice the combined Skinning knife/Mining Pick and the combined Mining pick/Blacksmith hammer for non-engineers.Also, notice that the Gnomish army knife allows engineers to combine goblin jumper cables, flint and tinder, blac...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm3228Small Slurm 8y
The Scoop & More

WotLK DPS Theorycrafting

Not by me ... http://elitistjerks.com/846078-post4020.htmlSpec comparisons are at 3k spell power, 21% base crit, 10% haste, hit cap, 700 spi, 1k int.Assuming CSD+Elemental Oath, the old WoA/ToW totems, no Moonkin Aura, Ret aura, no Frozen Runeweap...
Small Barkle 8y
Barkle13582Small Kohna 8y
The Scoop & More

WotLK Beta Server and names?

Since we have a few people that have gotten into the WotLK beta, I was wondering what servers we are all on, and what names we used. For me, I'm on Northrend and I used the same names as my current characters.
Small Maelasris 8y
Maelasris3154Member avatar small Duc 8y
The Scoop & More

How far game development has come...

How cool is Wikipedia? Every now and then I'm sitting in front of my computer and something pops in my head and I look it up on wikipedia. For some reason, I decided to look up one of my favorite computer rpgs from the past, Ultima IV. Richard ...
Small Kahlven 8y
Kahlven2117Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 8y
The Scoop & More

LK Arenas: Level 70 Arenas will exist, but no more level 70 upgrades

We want to provide some information about the direction of the Arena system. Upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King, players will find they are still able to access the Arena system at level 70 for rated matches. Those competing in the Arenas...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm3175Member avatar small Duc 8y
The Scoop & More

LK Spell Casting: Downranking nerf

Slurm's Summary for Dummies:They don't want you to downrank your spells anymore, especially Healing Spells so they've made down ranked spells cost more than the highest level spell of the same kind by making their cost based on a percentage of you...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm12461Small Ronkar 8y
The Scoop & More

Wrath of the Lich King to be Released in 2008

Shacknews reported that according to Mike Morhaime (Blizzard Entertainment's CEO), Wrath of the Lich King will be released between October and December 2008."We have said that it will be coming out this year," Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime revealed i...
Small Manuremaker 8y
Manuremaker20733Small Mac 8y
The Scoop & More

LK Mounts: Wyrms and Hogs and Bears, Oh My!

Slurm's Summary for Dummies:mmo-champion.com dug out some of the new mounts available in LK: *********************Frostwyrm at the top of the list!Obviously, this is an engineering mount:These bears remind me of the Armored bears in the Golden Co...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm7303Small Slurm 8y
The Scoop & More

Brief analysis of Blizzard/Glider lawsuit

For those of you interested in such things, you may be interested in reading the following advisory written by a couple of my fellow attorneys here at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. http://www.pillsburylaw.com/content/portal/publications/200...
Small Ochrefang 8y
Ochrefang4293Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 8y
The Scoop & More

WTH is the "insert a file" option?

I would like to attach a PDF to a post. How do I go about doing that?
Small Ochrefang 8y
Ochrefang3141Small Ochrefang 8y
The Scoop & More

Tailoring and Blacksmithing goodies

Build 8770 - Professions UpdateNew bonus skills have been added to tailoring and alchemy. Quote from Blizzard staffBlacksmithingSocket BracerPermanently add a socket to your bracers. Requires a level 60 or higher item.Socket GlovesPermanently add ...
Small Barkle 8y
Barkle12434Small Slurm 8y
The Scoop & More

Short Maintenance Tonight

From the Webhosts:We will be taking the site down for a short period tonite at approximately 9pm EST to do some software upgrades. Estimated downtime should be less than 20 minutes.
Small Vanora 8y
Vanora184Small Vanora 8y
The Scoop & More

Fall 2008 Seasonal and CCG Mounts; "Achievements" and Shave and a Haircut in WotLK!

(Information and pictures from mmo-champion.com)Bear mount from the collectible card game (CCG) (Drums of War expansion; hopefully easier to get than that spectral tiger mount, but I'm not holding my breath :\; Coming in November 2008 ):(For the C...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm14415Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 8y
The Scoop & More

Lk: Built-in Threat meter planned; percentage threat already built into newest beta build

Slurm's Summary for Dummies:Built in threat meter planned, but not yet implemented and might not be done before LK comes out.Addendum* Threat percentage information built into latest beta build.-----------------Wowinsider.com article talking about...
Small Slurm 8y
Slurm2171Small Slurm 8y
The Scoop & More

No more crushing blows in raiding

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/07/31/crushing-blows-mostly-removed-in-wrath-as-raiding-changes/ We've known for a while that the developers have wanted to remove crushing blows, but now it looks like they're starting the process for good: Ghostcra...
Small Barkle 8y
Barkle3144Small Kaomihin 8y