Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Scoop & More

Forum Re-Vamp!

I will begin our forum re-vamp at approxiamately 11:30 am server time tomorrow, Wednesday May 7th. I will be working on one forum section at a time, and while I am working on each individual section, it will not be viewable by all members. This ...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora1107Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Translation Update Live!

From our awesome web-hosts:The translations update adds international support for French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. You can choose any of these languages, along with the default English, for your guild site to be displayed ...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora3118Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Rage Down!

On Friday, May 2nd, Rage Winterchill, the first boss in Mount Hyjal, died by Corpus Vile's hands. Great job everyone! Keep up the good work!!! Woot! :)I know many took screenshots, and I will try to get a couple up this evening. Also, for you...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora3144Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Video Page!

Our wonderful web hosts have updated a new page for us: Videos! You can see it by scrolling up to the main menu (under the banner) and looking to the far right.If you are lazy, you can click here. :)I will possibly be moving it over next to the ...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora4188Small Zha 9y
The Scoop & More

April Fool's to Fool Around!

Duration: Tuesday, April 1st to Tuesday April 8thResume: Wednesday, April 9thHiya folks! On January 6th, I put up this post, asking you to define your goals in relation to our raiding progress. Many seeme far-fetched, or out of reach.We BEAT tho...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora5271Member avatar small Zealustria 9y
The Scoop & More

New Notification System

From the web hosts:The notifications update is now live, adding a notifications system to help guide you to new content on your guild site.Example Notification Can Be Seen Here: http://www.mmoguildsites.com/blog/85Our goal with the notifications i...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora12748Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Beware the Imposter!

There is a person claiming to be Vanora by the name of Cvbanker - a lvl 1 orc warrior - who wants a guild invite to manage our guild bank.I advise all members to /ignore this person, as it is NOT VANORA, and we ARE NOT getting a new bank character...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora2180Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
The Scoop & More

Fathom-Lord Down!

Great job tonight everyone!!!!Pics on the front page!!!!
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora11317Small Barkle 9y
The Scoop & More

Maintenance Friday for Theming Update

From the webhosts:We will be bringing the site down around 3am EST on Friday March 7th to put live the theming update.Downtime for this update will be longer then normal, approximately 4 hours.We will send out another message after the update is l...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora6230Small Pikaboo 9y
The Scoop & More

Halloween Revisited!!!

Our Halloween theme is the only layout not giving me problems at the moment, so we will be using it until I've fixed the "white spaces" problem. I have an email in to the web devs about the problem of being unable to change background wallpapers,...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora2154Small Zethrus 9y
The Scoop & More

Tidewalker Down!

Great job Friday night everyone! Tidewalker is now added to our list of downed bosses! Took a look at Fathom-Lord, and you have to ask yourself, when will he be added to our list?
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora4212Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Recruiting for Resto Shamen / Holy Paladins

I opened up recruiting for one of each. If you are not in the raiding core and also have interest I encourage you to speak with Machi, Drace, or Snapcase about your availability to participate.
Small Ronkar 9y
Ronkar3173Small Ronkar 9y
The Scoop & More

Dragonhawk Down

Second day trying him, and he's dead as a freaking door nail{img22929}
Small Kayolin 9y
Kayolin10502Small Slurm 9y
The Scoop & More

Raider Meeting Tonight!

The core raid members will have a quick meeting on Vent before TK to discuss a few items of importance. It should not take very long...10-15 minutes tops. All raiders are expected to participate.If you cannot attend because the time is too early, ...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora1155Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Good Night Hydross & Lurker!

I hope you sleep well in your watery graves.Great job tonight CV! Pictures are located on the homepage and in the gallery. Keep up the fantastic work. January has truly been a great month for the guild, and I couldn't be prouder of each and eve...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora9296Small Kayolin 9y
The Scoop & More

Solarian Dead!

Great Job tonight!Grats to Diergon for Solarian's Sapphire, Slurm for Star-Soul Breeches, and Ishk for Greaves of the Bloodwarder
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora5277Small Manuremaker 9y
The Scoop & More

All Hotmail Blocked!

If you use a hotmail e-mail address, I'd suggest changing it and updating your account profile ASAP!-----------------------------------------------------------From the Web Hosts:Recently, email from our server was not being delivered to most hotma...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora1122Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Void Reaver Dead!

Congrats Snum on Destroyer Shoulderguards and Drace on Crystalforge Shoulderguards!!!!! Congrats to Fearer on Cowl of the Grand Engineer!!!**Bigger Pics located in the gallery!**
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora17683Small Vanora 9y
The Scoop & More

Vent Password

Our Ventrilo password has been changed. The new password is available in game in the Guild Information tab. Please do not give this password to non-guild members without consulting an officer.
Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna1119Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 9y
The Scoop & More

Lynx Down! I promise!

we did NOT forget to SS it...I promise...
Small Kayolin 9y
Kayolin15443Small Mac 9y