Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Scoop & More

New Server/Data Center in January!

I received this today:We have purchased a new server in a new data center that we will be switching to in early January.Our new server provider will be SoftLayer, which is a great company focused on high-end dedicated hosting. We are making this s...
Small Vanora 9y
Vanora3300Small Mac 9y
The Scoop & More

Enter to win a $5k Dell WoW Edition notebook

Can't keep this to myself. Don't know how many of you frequent WoWInsider.com, but they have a laptop to give away. One of those new Dell World of Warcraft laptopsClick the link to read the rules for entering http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/12/14...
Small Barkle 9y
Barkle1247Small Barkle 9y
The Scoop & More

New Arena Vendors

With the start of Season 3 today, everyone will be running to buy their gear. Expect crowds. No need to crowd into the hut in Area 52. New Arena vendors are located outside the Arena in Nagrand, outside the Arena in BEM, and in Gadgetzan, Tanari...
Small Barkle 10y
Barkle2187Small Mac 10y
The Scoop & More

Ventrilo 3.0.1

Flagship has released a new version of Ventrilo. It is not required to upgrade to this version, but it will change one annoying thing, the "guest" tag attached to everyone's name.
Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 10y
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna2189Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

Ventrilo Change

With the 3.0 upgrade Ventrilo now marks users as "guest" if they don't have an account with the server. It doesn't affect usability in any way. Setting users up is a glorious pain & there's really no need. Unless a need arises, I'm not goin...
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna9353Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 10y
The Scoop & More

Season 3 Delayed Until the 27th!

Save your honor and Arena points folks! Per Blizzard, they are delaying the release of Season 3 until after Turkey Day.http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2856015159&sid=1If you are too lazy to click:Everyone is preparing fo...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora1236Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

Ventrilo Upgrades

On November 14, Flaship, the company that writes Ventrilo, is scheduled to release the latest version of Vent, 3.0. Our Vent server will be down part of the day, as the server end upgrades are done. Once that is done, users will need to download...
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna2161Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

Vent Maintenance

Our Ventrilo server will be down from 1AM to 2AM server time on November 8th for maintenance.
Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna2178Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

NAME CHANGES ADDED!

Pure, pure win! (of course, I take pleasure in certain facets of the game that others probably just shake their head at).Check out the WoW homepage.
Small Ochrefang 10y
Ochrefang2214Small Meleve 10y
The Scoop & More

PTR 2.3.0 Current Patch notes

Public Test Realm Patch Notes Test Patch Notes Disclaimer: The test realm patch notes only apply to features that exist on the public test realms. We provide these patch notes to players who wish to know what features and changes exist in the test...
Small Slurm 10y
Slurm2218Small Ochrefang 10y
The Scoop & More

Gruul's DEAD - Again!

Great job everyone tonight with our first successful 1 night clear of Gruul's! Congrats to: Snapcase for Leggings of the Fallen DefenderBovox for Leggings of the Fallen HeroZha on a nice pair of Windshear Bootsand, the crowning glory, Aldori Lega...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora6454Member avatar small Mingan 10y
The Scoop & More

Bank Policy Revision v2

We've updated the bank policy to make it easier for those who've dedicated the time to build up the bank to receive items at a reduced cost. The revisions are as follows:Policy Revision v21.) Vile Marshals are able to receive materials for enchan...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora1154Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

Patch 2.3 ZA loots and new Heroic rewards and more

Wow, there are a whole bunch of things being added in this upcoming patch.For instance Ritual of Refreshment for Mages:This spell costs a rune of portals and casts a little table from which people can "pull" stacks of 20 Conjured Manna Biscuits up...
Small Slurm 10y
Slurm4426Small Djuna/Rhya/Rhyna 10y
The Scoop & More

WOTLK Beta scam emails

Just a note to let everyone know that there are phishing/scam emails going around stating you've been selected to be a beta tester for Wrath of the Litch King.There is no beta. A recent blue post http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html;jsessionid...
Small Barkle 10y
Barkle1242Small Barkle 10y
The Scoop & More

Friendly Reminder

This is a friendly reminder to everyone.If you have not posted your Armory link for your CO to evaluate what your ranking for raiding will be, you won't raid. It is not our responsibility to keep up with each and every class member, as that is ju...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora3218Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

More Will of the Lich King Details from 1UP.com (DK=Frost, Unholy & Blood schools of magic)

LinkPreviews: WoW: WotLK Get out your frost-resist gear -- Arthas is coming. By Sean Molloy 09/24/2007We're still playing far too much of The Burning Crusade -- but, for some reason, Blizzard vice president of creative development Chris Metzen se...
Small Slurm 10y
Slurm1248Small Slurm 10y
The Scoop & More

Hardware Updates - Oct. 3rd

From the website hosters:We will be performing hardware upgrades on Wednesday October 3rd, adding additional CPUs and RAM to our webservers.Expected downtime is 30-60 minutes. If you attempt to access the site while the upgrade is occurring you wi...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora2185Member avatar small Panndorra 10y
The Scoop & More

Amazing Work

I would like to take a minute to thank all the people that have put in the amazing effort and patience as we build up this not so little guild of ours. I joined wanting a place to where I could rediscover how much fun I had Pre-BC. I have not be...
Small Ronkar 10y
Ronkar3219Small Vanora 10y
The Scoop & More

Happy Patch Day! 2.2.0 released

The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/General * Voice Chat - The new Voice Chat feature is now available in game. Players will need to go into the Options menu under Sound & Voice to activat...
Small Slurm 10y
Slurm5411Small Slurm 10y
The Scoop & More

Patch Problems - UI Scaling

Fopr those of you who are like me and use a carefully planned and positioned UI mod that was completely out of whack yesterday when you tried to play, Snum found this thread for me:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=1778025846&a...
Small Vanora 10y
Vanora1200Small Vanora 10y